Friday, October 24, 2008

Alma mater

I'm sure everyones loves their former schools. Mine is STAR, Ipoh. It has been many years since I left school but the memories still are fresh in my mind. I guess it's because of the teenage, growing up years that built our characters. The time between child & adult, the time to get to know the world & who we are. This is also helped by having great ex-schoolmates whom we always meet, for teh tarik, gatherings & for jamming. mind you we even have our own band where I play guitar & keyboard. I was the lead guitarist in our school band back then. After all these years only the drummer & I manage to comeback. Thankfully, we got able replacements for the bassist. For the other guitarist, well, he was our singer who have grown into an acomplish guitar player. He managed to record an album with his 90's rock band. So I don't mind giving him the lead guitar part while I do the supporting role. I thought at this age I never got the chance to play in a band again. haha..

No comments: