Friday, October 24, 2008

Shortcuts on Windows Mobile

Do you know that you can make shortcuts to do whatever you want on a windows mobile? Let's say you want to run a few programs one after another & click the menus, change settings or even rename & delete a file, you can do all that in a single click. Interested? Well, get yourself this great freeware called mortscript. You can get it here.

I use mortscript to start my gps programs. This is very important because when you are driving on the road at 110km/h you can't let your hand & fingers running around your phone looking to open a program & menu, can you? So this is where mortscript is pretty useful. I just press one button on my today screen & mortscript will do the rest, opening several programs & mouse-clicking the right tab & buttons & in a few seconds i have my gps navi program ready to go showing me the way while another program running in the background telling me about the incoming speed traps. Or how about getting your mp3 player playing your favorite tunes in the background as well. How cool is that??

You gotta know basic programming actually, but you don't have to be an engineer to do it. Just simple statements like "Run", "Sleep" or "MouseClick" will do.

Try it yourself & have fun..

No comments: